- Disseminates current information and educational materials about voluntary euthanasia, physician-assisted dying, other right-to-die issues, and related matters of interest;
- Promotes co-operation and liaison among our member societies;
- Facilitates international conferences on dying and death;
- Provides assistance, where requested, to groups and individuals interested in establishing similar societies in countries where such societies do not currently exist; and
- Responds to requests by interested groups, scholars, and individuals for information about right-to-die issues.
The World Federation of Right To Die Societies summarizes its views in a Manifesto.